I have decided to push back the deadline of my book until Friday, June 3rd. Yesterday I came down with a cold and mixed with allergies, I couldn't breathe with how stuffy I was. Needless to say I didn't really work on my book and while I worked on my book today, I still have poems I want to write. I'm also still not feeling 100% and don't want to rush things when I'm not feeling well. I have June 3rd off; I will upload my book then. Thank you for understanding.