Custom Search


Welcome to my blog!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

New Piercing

I decided on the piercing I wanted to get and got it done yesterday:

It's the one in the inner ear. It's called a rook. :)

I am writing a review about the place (I got three others done there as well), I will post tomorrow.


  1. For some reason, the "rook" name reminds me of that chess move where you interchange your king and rook in the middle somewhere. (Google tells me that's called castling. I think it's common amongst serious chess players, but as you see, I'm not so haven't much of a clue.)

    I see two piercings that are potentially in a spot called the "inner ear", is it the one closer to your lobe or the one closer to your brain?

  2. Does that thing help improve your hearing =) -TB