- As you all know, 8 months ago I lost my friend Jim. My book will be done by Friday (no ifs, ands or buts) and I e-mailed his sister asking about the pictures she said she would send over months agofor my essay for my book. It's understandable that she's busy; I just kindly reminded her and said my book is being sent off to be printed on 11-18. I hope she doesn't think I am rude. :X
Since this tragedy, I've been talking to one of Jim's friends. He doesn't have a picture posted, but I like him -- he's really sweet. I was chatting with him this morning:
- Are you by any chance a photographer?
- lol, yep, so used to it from the weekday. Hmmm... I am debating whether or not I should edit this picture
- I am publishing a book and sent people the picture I want to use. I sent it through my phone and took the picture from my computer. Someone thought it looked washed and should edit it
- It's okay, it's pretty much out in tthat I have bipolar disorder. For the longest time my mom didn't want me medicated (I am now, but she still is in denial and resistant) and I was in my mixed state and he told me I needed help. Being really irritable and not on medicine besides the antidepressant at the time (I found out, you really shouldn't take an antidepressant if you have bipolar disorder), we fought about that. :\